- Image Processing Solutions
A deep understanding of modern graphics pipelines and technologies provides me with a solid foundation for quickly and effectively solving design requirements, using conventional tools or by designing custom solutions.
- Projection Mapping
Ten years of experience applying motion graphics to sets, architecture, vehicles and landscapes, utilizing Pandora, Kineme plugins for Quartz, Christie Twist, d3, and Touch Designer.
- Content Workflow Optimization
My knowledge of renderering pipelines and post-production workflows means I am often consulting on project best practices for producing media, as well as devising strategies for achieving creative requirements live “in the box.”
- Video Engineering
Ten years of experience working with a broad variety of projectors, signal distribution/routing hardware, video standards and signal formats.
- Scenic/Automation Tracking
Extensive programming and pre-production experience on projects that require images to follow moving scenery, often in Volumetric Projection Scenarios (ie: maintaining convergence from multiple projectors tracking objects moving on 3 or more axes).
- Control Systems Integration
Experience in network protocol analysis (Wireshark, nmap, etc.) for integration with various black boxes, as well as familiarity with industry standard protocols (ie: ArtNet, MA-Net, sACN, OSC, MIDI, SMPTE, etc.) and the GrandMA2 Lighting Console.
- I.A.T.S.E. ACT Card
- Media Programming: Pandora's Box, d3, Watchout, Touch Designer, Notch
- 3D Modeling/Animation: Blender and Autodesk 3DS Max
- Renderering and Shading: Blender Cycles, Substance Designer
- Compositing: Nuke, Adobe AE
- Video Editing: Adobe Premiere
- 2D Editing/Layout: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, Vectorworks
DIGITAL ART FUNDAMENTALS
- Animation: NLE, dopesheet and spline graph keyframing interfaces and related tasks.
- 3D Modeling: Producing models from drawings, retopology, UV mapping, rigging, PBR material pipeline.
- Compositing: Working with render passes, blend modes, matting, masking and color grading.
- Raster Graphics: Image acquisition and layer-based editing techniques.
- Vector Graphics: How to use curves, handles, paths and how to lay out type.
CORE TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Programming Languages: C/C++, HLSL/GLSL, Python, Processing, C#, VB.NET
- Noteworthy API's: Cinder, openFrameworks, PB Automation
- Developer Tools: Visual Studio, XCode, Git
- Operating Systems: Windows NT, OSX, Linux, OpenBSD
- Networking: Protocol Analysis, Network Administration
- Electronics: Safety, Soldering, Metering
- Fluent Languages: English, German
- Nationality: France
- US Immigration Status: Permanent Resident
- Driver's License: Yes
- Interests: Music, Drums, Print, Cycling, Digital Art, Plants and Animals
Selected Work Experience
2016: Demi Lovato/Nick Jonas: FutureNow Tour [TD Video, Notch FX Programming]
2014: Electric Zoo NY [TD Video]
2014: Electric Zoo Mexico City [TD Video]
2013: Britney Spears "Piece of Me" Las Vegas [Tracking System, Programming, Projection Mapping]
2013: Electric Zoo NY Sunday School [VJ, LD, Projection Mapping]
2013: Alicia Keys: Set the World on Fire Tour [Technical Consultant, Support Programmer]
2012: Beyonce Knowles at the UN General Assembly Hall [Programming, Projection Mapping, Operator]
2010: Robin Hood Foundation Gala [Programming, Projection Mapping, Operator]
2008: Grammys [Video Support Engineer]
2008: Foo Fighters North American Tour [Staging, Support Programmer, Rack Tech]
2008: Celine Dion World Tour [Staging, Support Programmer]
2015: A Confederacy of Dunces Huntington Theater, MA [Animator, Projection Mapping, Programming]
2015: WATERFALL the Musical 5th Avenue Playhouse, WA [Tracking System, Projection Mapping, Programming]
2015: WATERFALL the Musical Pasadena Playhouse, CA [Tracking System, Projection Mapping, Programming]
2013: Julie Taymor's: A Midsummer Nights Dream TFANA, Brooklyn, NY [Projection Mapping, Programming]
2012: Newsies! the Musical Broadway [Tracking System, Projection Mapping, Programming]
2012: Carrie the Musical Lortel, West Village, NYC [Projection Mapping, Programming]
2011: Newsies! the Musical Paper Mill Playhouse, NJ [Tracking System, Projection Mapping, Programming]
2010: Women on the Verge Broadway [Automation Tracking Consultant]
2009: Memphis the Musical Broadway [Tracking System, Projection Mapping, Programming]
2008: A Fine Romance (Hollywood loves Broadway) [Programming, Projection Mapping]
INSTALLATIONS and EXHIBITIONS
2015: Nightscape Longwood Gardens, PA [Technical Consultant, Programming]
2012: 'Duality' Multimedia Installtion Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ [Programming, Projection Mapping, Shaders]
2010: Australian Pavillion: World Expo Shanghai [Tracking System, Programming, Projection Mapping]
2007: Star Trek the Tour [Programming, Projection Mapping]
2011-2017: Adobe MAX [Interactive Solutions Development, Programming, Operator]
2015-2017: IBM Interconnect [Projection Mapping, Programming, Operator]
2015: Red Bull: Art of the Can Philadelphia City Hall [System Design, Programming]
2013: Wal-Mart Shareholders Meeting [Projection Mapping, Programming, Operator]
2007-2013: Scion: North American Auto Show [Programming, System Design, Projection Mapping, Interaction]
2012-2013: Riot! League of Legends Tournament Circuit [Video Design, System Design, Programming, Operator]